Thinking about starting a nonprofit?
The Nonprofit Startup Assessment will help you assess your readiness to start a nonprofit, and direct you to resources to build your skills and knowledge as a founder. Starting a nonprofit can be extremely rewarding, but it is a challenging process. We want to make sure that you have the know-how you need to be successful.
You should take this diagnostic if:
- You are thinking about starting or have recently started a nonprofit.
- You have not previously navigated the processes of incorporation and applying for 501(c)(3) status.
- You are looking for funding to support a community project.
- You are hoping to gain employment by founding a nonprofit organization.
- You got your 501(c)(3) and need help to implement your program ideas and secure funding.